What Are Managed IT Services and How Does Your Business Benefit from Outsourcing IT Functions to Our Team of IT Experts?
When you outsource certain IT functions to our team of IT experts, we assume ongoing responsibility for monitoring, managing, and problem resolving for selected IT systems and functions on your behalf. This allows you to concentrate on running your business, as opposed to handling IT issues and disruptions.
You can rest assured knowing we have extensive experience managing:
• Computer hardware
• Network infrastructure - switches & routers
• Notebooks & laptops
• Computer software
• Databases and productivity tools
• Data backup
• BDR (backup and disaster recovery)
• Managed storage
• Help desk services for individual users and PC issues.
• NOC (network operations center) services for network alerts and troubleshooting.
• Broadband connectivity, video conferencing, CCTV camera setup and more.
Similar to large companies, your business depends on technology to operate efficiently and maintain a competitive edge. While your IT needs grow, the resources available to support an increasingly complex IT environment may not. That’s where we come in: we manage your network and IT systems proactively to reduce the amount of support required to keep your business operating at it’s fullest potential.
Does Your Business NEED to Work With an IT Support Company?
While some businesses prefer to deal with technology issues as they arise, successful businesses understand the importance of working with an IT support company to keep up with backups, patches, and security threats. If you fall behind in keeping up with these important aspects of your IT infrastructure, you’re going to face significant consequences in terms of productivity loss, revenue loss, and potential legal liability in the event of data loss or theft.
Although most businesses know the potential consequences of failing to keep up with important aspects of their IT infrastructure, some people say “my server is running, the Internet is up and seems to be fast enough. Someone setup a backup 9 months ago, no one is complaining about their computers, and my computer guy calls me back.”
If this sounds familiar, ask yourself the following questions:
• How did the last test restore of your backup go?
• How often do you check to make sure the servers and desktops are getting security updates?
• When was the last time you had a virus?
• How much bandwidth (internet speed) do you have and what is using it?
• How many computer problems do your employees really have that they are not telling you about because “They are just
small problems, not worth the money to fix them”?
If you’re uncertain of these answers, you’re putting the productivity of your employees at risk. Fortunately, there’s a simple solution: our team of IT experts will:
• Reduce operating costs, up to 30%.
• Reduce HR responsibilities and operational headaches.
• Improve network performance and access.
• Improve employee satisfaction with IT support.
• Ensure continuity in IT support structure.
• Offer a flat annual fee for 100% IT support.
• Give you peace of mind in knowing that true experts are managing your IT environment.
Keep in mind, we don’t work on a break-fix basis and we don’t work with clients that are only interested in a “quick-fix” solution. After all, if you’re not committed to your computer systems, we won’t be able to help you make the most of your IT investment.
To learn more about our Managed IT Services, give us a call at 8017064441 or send us an email at email@example.com. Global Technologies is here to handle all of your technology needs while you concentrate on running and growing your business!
Global Technologies provides IT services, IT support and technology consulting
to businesses in West Bengal and throughout India.
Managed IT Services:
This Is What
It's All About!
© 2014 Global Technologies Enterprise All Rights Reserved.
Site by Global Technologies
Contact GTecH Today:: 8017064441